Friday, December 11, 2015

Blog Assignment # 5 Planning an Interview for a Personal Profile




                                           A Star Is Molded


  For my literary profile, I've chosen to interview my good friend Khari . Khari is a 20

year old aspiring actor who currently has played lead roles in three college productions with a

fourth on the horizon. I've watched time mold Mr. Constantine from an awkward and odd looking

freshman in high school, to a strapping young gentleman with a raucous and dramatic personally, A

trait I've been told is a necessity if one wishes to pursue a career in theater. My interview

questions are as follows...

  1. Being that you are of Caribbean descent and household, was there any opposition to you

pursuing an acting career?

2. What was the experience of playing lead role to your first theater production?

3. What sort of preparation goes into a production on your part?

4. Have you ever had to deal with difficult individuals on set?

5. What production have enjoyed the most/least?



No comments:

Post a Comment